Imagine heading out for the afternoon and coming back to your hotel room to get dressed for dinner. But instead of rushing in to change clothes, you find a beautifully decorated table including flowers, candles and a romantic design. Dine in - and enjoy the privacy of a table for two!
• Enter your room and find a beautiful table decorated for your special occasion and featuring TWO dozen roses presented in an elegant glass vase with ribbon accent.
• The table top will be covered with a white tablecloth, over 100 real rose petals, two roses (across your plate), astrand of white pearls, faux diamonds and carved wood hearts to provide for romantic flair. Plates, cutlery and napkins included.
• The drapes will be drawn shut and the lights dimmed and the proper mood lighting will be achieved with a set of four, flickering LED romantic candles.
• A tall glass bottle, filled with real dried rose petals, containing your special message written in a beautiful script on parchment paper an rolled in to a tight scroll and placed in a red velvet bag (a nice keepsake for the evening)
• Delivery and Decoration by an experienced "table" designer.
Where does the food come from? There are several options including:
• If you are staying at a hotel that features room service, we can help you coordinate it so that your food arrives just about five minutes prior to your re-entry in to your room
• If you are not staying in a hotel with room service, there is a local service called "Doorbell Dining" which delivers from a wide variety of restaurants. You can simply place an order and request when it be delivered. We will be there to receive it prior to your re-entry in to the room
• Pick out your favorite restaurant in town (ask us for favorites too), pay in advance, and we will pick it up and deliver it (small additional delivery fee applies)
• You can pick up some food "to go" from one of our great local restaurants. Tell you significant other that it would be fun to pick up some food and return to the hotel to watch a movie and then surprise them with the whole set-up.
Note: Since we also ship gift boxes, our system will ask for a shipping address (since we deliver this to your hotel, simply put in the name and address of your hotel).